Wednesday 27 October 2010

Bill's Food

I've owned Bill Granger's boks for a while, and have really only cooked out of one of them previously - you may recall a number of posts I did about Open Kitchen.

Right now I have decided to focus on Bill's Food.  I also own Bill's Sydney Food (which I didn't feel was appropriate as I have just moved to Melbourne!) and Holiday.

As you can probably tell from the dog-earred tags on the book in the picture below, I have been considering cooking from this book for a while.  I think it is typical Bill - a nicely divided book with breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and dessert recipes.  I am particularly excited about cooking corn fritters - which I have had the pleasure of eating for breakfast in Bill's restaurant in Surry Hills, Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment