The February cover looks great. So summery. But it looks like the recipe is so much work.
That's right - prawn party pies in scallop shells. Are you serious???
Anyway, there are other recipes that I do want to make (or G wants me to make) - though the list is dessert heavy so I probably won't get through it all!
- orange and yoghurt pancakes
- catalan fig tapas (savoury, served with jamon and manchego cheese)
- soup saint-sulpice (not sure how I feel about a creamy cold soup)
- pumpkin and sage crepe ravioli
- real strawberry jelly (when the strawberries are affordable enough for me to stuff this up as it will be my first use of gelatine)
- mango framingtons (assuming I want to buy a friand tin, or change the recipe to make it cupcake tin friendly)
- tim tam tarts
- french style fruit tart
- lemon myrtle roast chicken
- macadamia crusted fish
- chicken and pumpkin salad
- frozen lamingtons (if I decide to buy an ice cream machine, or can be bothered babysitting the mixture and rebeating every 2 hours at least 3 times)
- milo ice cream slice