Friday 17 September 2010

Dark chocolate and pistachio cookies

I took these biscuits to work and a colleague said to me 'you sure don't like to leave any of the good stuff out, and by good stuff I mean the not-good-for-you stuff' so be warned, these are not low-cal diet friendly!  But oh, so delicious, or lush as another work colleague described.


The biscuits were a little tricky to make, not due to a complex recipe and not too many ingredients, but I am staying at a friend's house and had to use all her equipment - all I can say is, I love my kitchen aid stand mixer!  The paddle would have been IDEAL for this super thick cookie batter.

Don't the pistachios look so tempting just poking out of the mixture?

All in all, I was quite happy with how close they looked to 'the book'.

No comments:

Post a Comment