Friday 5 November 2010

September, October, November Delicious

The months have been flying by and some of you may be wondering why I haven't mentioned any recipes from September or October Delicious. 

I moved house - but not only house, I moved cities and jobs, and although I redirected my mail I never received the October issue.

During September I wasn't staying in my house, but I was couch (and spare bedroom) surfing.  I never had the groceries for more than one meal ahead, and didn't have access to all my kitchen equipment. So I let September slide...

However, November Delicious really excites me! 

Doesn't that cake just look delicious!  Although, imagine trying to cut it!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I'd bother cutting it, and just hoe in with a fork and spoon!

    Am on a no-sugar thing at the moment though, so I will have to wait a while to eat something like that.

    ReplyDelete