Monday 1 November 2010

Corn fritters and (fish) with olive relish.

I was pretty excited to make these corn fritters, having had the pleasure of eating these in Bill's restaurant in Surry Hills, Sydney.

Strangely, the fritters are in the dinner section of Bill's Food - so I made them for dinner one night and then cooked the other half of the batter for breakfast the next morning (because I really believe these are delicious for breakfast!)


My interpretation of the fritters involved combining them with salmon with olive relish (supposed to be tuna, another recipe from Bill's Food).

The salmon? Well the only tuna available was super amazing sashimi grade tuna which was exorbitantly expennsive - in fact, too expensive to cook so I cooked salmon.


The corn fritters in the fry pan for breakfast the next morning.  I served these with some pan fried tomatoes and herbs.  YUM!

1 comment: