Monday 13 December 2010

Risoni salad

I have been trying to branch out a little at lunch times - particularly given there were so many recipes from the November Delicious I wanted to make!

Last week I made a batch of Risoni Salad (minus the peas) to take to work - I added some fresh avacado and fresh tomato each day too.

I also just bought a bottle of salad dressing that I love (Newman's classic if you are interested) and kept that at work in the fridge

The only thing that I needed to remember each day was to pull a serving out of the fridge about an hour before I wanted to eat it - nothing worse than ice cold pasta when it's supposed to be room temperature.  I actually do this no matter what kind of salad I take to work - simple green leaf or more complex pasta - and I usually set an alarm in Outlook to remind me.

1 comment: