I don't usually feel like putting much effort into breakfast. During the week I have fruit and yoghurt, a muffin with vegemite and a coffee. At my desk at work. On the weekends breakfast follows a run and a shower, so I am usually pretty hungry which means I usually don't do anything that requires a recipe.
Usually we eat tomato and cheese, and maybe a fried or scrambled egg, on toast. Last Sunday however, I put in a lot of effort.
1. whip 2 egg whites per person, with a splash of white wine vinegar, and some salt.
2. put the egg whites around the edges of a ramekin and slide in the 2 egg yolks (you separated from the whites)
3. Pour in a couple of tablespoons of pouring cream, some salt and pepper, 15 grams of butter (in small cubes) and a couple of tablespoons of grated parmesan and then move the egg whites over the top and cover it all up.
4. Oven for a few minutes - 4 or 5 at 200 degrees.
5. Devour with buttery toast!