- I wouldn't make the desserts again - neither turned out the way they looked in the book, and there didn't seem to be enough mixture created by either recipe
- The mushroom risoni is likely to become a regular dish in my house - super easy, super tasty. I just make 3/ 4 of the recipe for a stand alone meal for the 2 of us (or if I serve it with meat of some sort I then get some leftovers for lunch the next day)
- The salmon roulade tasted fantastic, and looked super impressive too
- The stroganoff was phenomonal - I would happily make a vegetarian pasta dish by leaving out the beef and adding some fresh tomato mixture to the sauce for a delicious dinner
- I would put the cajun fish and the stuffed mushrooms on the boring side of the spectrum - unlikely to make either again.