Friday 29 January 2010

Jane's krazy mixed up salt

You used to be able to get Jane's Krazy Mixed Up Salt in the supermarket when I grew up in Melbourne, but then it disappeared off the shelves.  It's an American product, details here.  We could only get the 'plain' version, but there are many others, as you can see on the website.

However, it hasn't been available in Australia for a LONG time - not that I have been able to locate anyway.  So I was very excited when I saw it at a supermarket near my apartment when I lived in Japan.  I bought a few packages, and gave one to G's parents, who also love it. 

Unfortunately I am coming to the end of my final shaker.

Apparently I am not the only one in Australia who loves this salt. I have found a blog called manthatcooks and one of his readers did some research and found an Australian stockist:

Exclusive Food Houses
181-187 Chesterville Road
Moorabbin. VICTORIA

So I will have to give a stockist list from them ASAP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment