Sunday 21 February 2010

Spiced zucchini soup

I made some simple, disturbingly green spiced zucchini soup!  Saute some onions, throw in some grated zucchini, appropriate spices, some rice (as a thickening agent) and simmer away. 

I put it in the food processor to blend it into soup, and luckily I only made enough soup for 2 or I would have had to blend in batches!

G had a blonde moment (and he is actually blonde) and removed the blade from the food processor bowl and unfortunately the soup was up higher in the bowl, and started pouring out the middle of the food processor - we rushed around and rescued most of the soup.

Topped with some blanched zucc ribbons and yoghurt = all ready to go!

1 comment:

  1. I can't help if I'm blonde! I would look terrible as a brunette :)

    ReplyDelete