I tried the following kinds (in order of deliciousness):
- Silo Bakery fruit, $2 per regular sized bun - heavy on the fruit and spice, and literally heavier than any other bun I tried. For those not from Canberra, Silo is an amazing bakery with horrible service - reviews here
- Brumby's choc chip, $6.50 for $6 - chocolate bun mix with decent size choc bits that retain their shape but go gooey when toasted.
- Brumby's fruit, $6.50 for $6 - nice and fruity, a little peel.
- Baker's Delight fruit, unsure on price - less fruit than Brumby's and a greater ratio of peel to fruit than I like.
- Coles fine belgian chocolate, $2 for 4 - unpleasant, bitter and grainy chocolate.
- Baker's Delight choc chip, unsure on price - gross. Too sweet.
I gave G a super cute bunny from Koko Black:
I made cupcakes that looked like chicks:
G made Easter Egg slice:
And we played 10 pin bunny bowling: