Sunday 7 March 2010

Little Cupcakes, Melbourne

I thought it would be a nice surprise to turn up at my sister's house with some cupcakes for us to share, so after I arrived in the city in Melbourne I went to Little Cupcakes in Degraves St.  There are 2 'Little Cupcakes' locations in the city, but the Degraves St one seems like the main location - or at least, that's my impression from their website.

I bought 4 mini cakes: choc mint, cookies 'n' cream, latte and white chocolate and raspberry.

The cookies 'n' cream was my least favourite - too sugary - but my goodness, they really were all delicious.  The best cake was the white chocolate one, super smooth and not crumbly, the chocolate cakes (all 3 of the other flavours were chocolate cakes) ranged from too dry/crumbly to just right!

The icing is beautifully heaped mounds of super smooth deliciousness, artfully topped with a flavoursome decoration.

These are definitely in the running for wedding cupcakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment